Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How can I make friends? ?

I don't know what happened to me but somewhere along the way I lost my confidence and am no longer able to make friends. Idk if it has become my person that pushes people away or that I just get nervous now from low self esteem that I find it hard to talk to people. I kind of lost communication with my old friends because life got in the way. And now I try to talk to people like before. But I find it really hard to approach someone. And I feel like people just don't like me. Could it really be that every person I have encountered so far doesn't like me or am I just over stressing? How can I leave a good first impression on people? Or can I have some tips on how to loosen up a little? How can I make people like me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment