Thursday, July 14, 2011

How to convince parents to get a dog/puppy...?

Its summer here, my friends and neighbors moved away and theres NOTHING TO DO. To make it worse, we put our 13 yr old dog down on Tuesday. It was depresing for everyong. My dad said that we'd never get another dog again no to do through this. Then, a few days later my dad and my mom agree they'd like another dog. I want a dog or puppy to walk with, play with, fetch, run around, do something other than watching tv and all that boring stuff. I know everyone needs time to gett over our dog, of course we willl never fully get over him, he was family and like my furry brother. My parents are in the middle- deciding whether or not to get one, they say maybe, they say maybe in a few days, or... months. Well summer is only 2 months and I HAVE NOTHIGN to do. My other friends are on vacation. Any tricks to get them to get a puppy? As soon as possible? My friend came over yesterday with her dog, that kinda loosened them up, we played fetc with him, pet him and what not, i could tell they wanted one badly. I know for a fact there's no problem with money for us and i did extremely well in school this year and every year before that. Heres the thing- id like one as soon as possible, and tricks to get them to think more into it. If we go to a pet store, my mom is tempted to get a dog she likes them a lot. But, even though we arent poor or anything, she HATES spending money she loves to save. In a way i think its cool that she does save, because we save so much and it just adds for us more money. But for once i think we should get a dog, any tips to trick them? Maybe not trick them, but anything as soon as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment