Friday, July 15, 2011

I just tried to kill myself but I'm still here, and I need stitches. What do I do now?

I'm a teenager btw. I tried cutting open my vein late last night, but I just couldn't let my mom wake up to me just laying dead on the bathroom floor, so I bandaged up my wrist which was bleeding so much I had to rebandage it again like 30 minutes later because the bandage was soaked. Anyway, it's morning, and I don't know what to do now. I think I should tell my mom, but I dunno how to say it, and she'll probably be really mad at and think I did it for attention. I can't just leave it, because it's really deep and the skin is like spread apart. I definitely need stitches. I have a bottle of oxycodene (I think that's it anyway) and I might just take them all. Either that, or tell my mom and have her be all flustered, and I'll get hospitalized and all that ****. Ugh, **** it, somebody just tell me how to tell my mom this. I don't think I can just pull up my sleeve and say "I tried to kill myself last night. I think I need stitches." then my mOm will do one of her infamous GASSSSPPs and I'll just awkwardly stand there and wait and see what she's gonna do with me. Help, please, I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment