Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is this real or is this a game? Why am I drawn to him?

There's this guy that I've liked since fourth grade. We dated in 6th grade but I ended up getting in trouble because he stole his mothers wedding band and gave it to me. I gave it back but he kept saying he gave it to me. So he his mother and sister came over to my mothers home to solve this. The police came and I guess he got scared and he said he had the ring. I didn't have it because I did in fact return it telling him I didn't want it. My mother broke us up. The next day after school(we were in a 2 hour afterschool program together) I went to him to talk and he said 'it doesn't matter to me. Only you do' so I was like okay and we started dating again. The following two weeks, My best friend told me she broke us up for my own good and the next day I saw him walking with this girl that didn't like me for some reason. I cried. After a few days she dumped him. At the end of the school year she and I became friends. In the beginning of 7th grade year, he and I rode the same bus. He sat next to me on the fourth week of school and we spoke. He asked me if I still liked him. I did but I didn't answer him. He kissed me on my cheek and I blushed. I never sat by him again. 8th grade year, he and I ran track together as the last two years and at one of our track meets he kept flirting with me. We were alone for a brief moment and he started flexing and asking if he got buffer than he was two years ago. He did. A few weeks before school ended, I was on my way to the bathroom to loosen my bra and he walked up to me. He asked for a hug and I gave him one. He put his arm around me and walked me down the hallway and and stopped to change the song on his iPod. He asked me if he could sing a song to me and I said no. Only because I didn't want to fall for Him again even though I wanted to so badly. And I wish I would've kissed him. I should have just to get it out of my system. I can never go a day without thinking of him. No lie. Even if it's not intentional. Is this love?

No comments:

Post a Comment