Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just another confused college grad! Have mercy?

I am 23 years old. I finished college in 09 with a bachelors in psychology and worked as a behaviorist with autistic children. I was quite hesitant to pursue this type of job because it can be physically harmful, but I still took the chance. I was hurt 3 months into the job and have been injured for 5 months (the doctor said it could be chronic). I am now sitting here wondering if I should pursue Master's or PhD or another career. I don't know what to do. I am embarrassed to say that I don't know what to do next. Here are the facts: 1.I am a great college student, but I am still burnt out. 2. I really didn't like my job the whole 3 months I was working there (a lot of racist comments from my clients parents and children who made me ill and were abusive towards me). I am a little flustered right now honestly. Please leave positive comments and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment